VPS Hosting Coupon and Why to choose for your business?
VPS hosting coupon and why to choose it for your business. If you’ve already had websites or hosting for your business before, sure you’ve used free hosting or shared hosting services.
- Free hosting is a good choice if you don’t have enough money to buy a paid hosting. But it has very limited resources such as disk space, CPU, bandwidth,…
- Shared hosting is a good and convenient choice if you have some money. And you want to quickly deploy any free open source website on it, such as Joomla, Drupal, WordPress,…But it also has limited resources and in some cases, you can not deploy your own web applications or complex websites on it.
Table of Contents
- 1. So what is VPS hosting?
- 2. What is difference between Managed vs Un-managed VPS
- 3. Do your business actually need a VPS hosting coupon?
- 4. Summaries when choosing a VPS hosting provider
- 5. Some VPS hosting coupon codes we suggest that you can use
So that, if you need to use more resources or more features such as install software, install large databases or dynamic websites, you will need to upgrade to VPS hosting plans.
Please visit here to get VPS hosting coupon with Vultr coupon code that will give you free $50 for 2 months using.
1. So what is VPS hosting?
A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is also a host but it’s a high-level hosting. A VPS can provide better controls than free hosting or shared hosting does. With VPS hosting, you can have fully-managed controls and you can run your own software, applications, or many websites on it. However, it’s required that you need to have some technical skills to manage.
When buying a new VPS server, you can also upgrade new hardware such as RAM, disk space, # of CPUs if you want more in the future. These features will let you customize hardware configuration belong to your needs. Checking out many Vultr VPS hosting coupons here
Using VPS hosting, you will also have better reliability and performance than free hosting and shared hosting. When buying a new VPS plan from VPS providers, you’re given a certain amount of disk space, bandwidth, RAM, number of CPUs…etc. And in some certain cases, VPS hardware is set to your VPS server only.
Using VPS also helps you to isolate from many attacks or rogue from another, because each VPS runs independently completely of each other, so if one has problem, the impact on another is minimal
2. What is difference between Managed vs Un-managed VPS
2.1. Managed VPS
A managed VPS commonly has only available with a control panel – the provider will only support that control panel and its standard software. In some cases, the host will do nothing unless you request it so you need to monitor the VPS yourself. Managed VPS hosts sometimes will do responsible for OS, software installations, monitoring, security and many other items on VPS you buy.
2.2. Un-managed VPS
An Un-managed VPS means you are fully responsible for the VPS from OS installation to security, to everything. Expect zero help from the provider, while fully Managed is very close to shared hosting. They keep the server security in check, will help to fix control panel problems.
3. Do your business actually need a VPS hosting coupon?
In most cases, VPS hosting coupon is very good for your business website at low-demand, medium-demand or even medium-high-demand. It’s the best choice for you in some cases below:
- Your business websites need more resources than free or shared hosting in RAM, CPUs, disk space,…
- You’re a re-seller that provide hosting to your clients
- You’re a developer that need more resources or powers in machine to control software and system
4. Summaries when choosing a VPS hosting provider
There are some things that you need to consider when choosing a VPS hosting provider as below
4.1. An Up-time
This is the amount of time that a VPS is available. However, your VPS can go down or discontinue due to many reasons such as scheduled maintenance, suddenly outages or miss-configuration by technicians. Commonly, almost VPS providers usually commit this number always high above 99%.
A VPS (Virtual Private Server) as its name, all virtual, it doesn’t have hardware reserved. So that many VPS providers will exceed the number of VPSs running on a single physical machine in order to get more clients. This is called overselling, so as long as clients don’t use at maximizing resource and power, the system hardware can be used to handle more users on it. And when clients start consuming more CPU, RAM, disk space, this will affect other VPSs, slowing them down and the system experiences overloading. Nowadays, almost providers oversell, but some reputable providers will ensure to prevent overloading.
4.3. Flexible payment
Almost VPS hosting providers will give you an option to pay monthly, quarterly or yearly when you order a VPS package. This is very convenient for you if you don’t need to use VPS for a long time or the service is poor and you don’t want to continue. However many VPS providers will give you a big offer if you order a long-term package. You can check Godaddy coupon VPS or Vultr coupon code
5. Some VPS hosting coupon codes we suggest that you can use
- Vultr coupons – Free $3 and Free 50GB Block Storage
- Godaddy VPS coupon – 1 month FREE using
- GreenCloudVPS coupon – Just $4.99/mo on VPS hosting
- eUKHost coupon – 20% Off on Cloud Server
- GreenGeeks coupon – 20% Off on VPS hosting
- EasySpace coupon – 10% Off on VPS hosting
- Hosting24 VPS coupon – 40% Off LIFETIME discount
Good luck to you,