Godaddy SSL Coupon – 35% Off on SSL Certificates Active and Latest
Godaddy SSL Coupon will save you up to 35% Off on SSL Certificate active and latest in this year. An SSL creates a secure tunnel through which information including usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and more can pass safely. So that, if you want to buy SSL for your online business domains, you need to get it now. Don’t know the expiry date.
Table of Contents
- Please click on each Godaddy SSL coupon below to use
- All Godaddy SSL plans include
- Some other useful Godaddy coupons you may need
- How to use Godaddy Coupon?
- Who is Godaddy?
Please click on each Godaddy SSL coupon below to use
These Godaddy SSL coupon codes below were tested and they were active 100% before posting on to this page. However, in some rare cases, you can not use them due to some restrictions on your accounts or your countries. However, before buying any Godaddy SSL certificate, you should try as many SSL coupon codes as possible until to get an active one. Good luck to you!
– These Godaddy SSL coupon discounts will save you 35% Off on purchasing new products SSL certificates
– These Godaddy SSL discount codes will save you 30% Off on purchasing new products SSL certificates
– These Godaddy SSL coupon codes save you 25% Off on Standard SSL Certificates
Want customers to come back? Protect them
- Safely accept credit cards on your website
- Make sure your customers feel safe
- 24/7 support (480) 463-8887
All Godaddy SSL plans include
- SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – the strongest on the market
- Protects unlimited servers
- Unlimited free reissues
- Unlimited 24/7 security support
- Boost Google search ranking
- Up to $1M liability protection
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Displays a Security Seal on your site
- 30-day money back guarantee
What makes their SSLS better?
World’s strongest encryption: Our SSLs use SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption to stop hackers in their tracks. That’s the strongest encryption on the market today. It’s virtually uncrackable.
One-click setup: A single click is all it takes to install your SSL if you have GoDaddy hosting. Website hosted elsewhere? We’ll have you on your way in minutes. No technical skills needed.
Better search rankings: Google favors HTTPS-encrypted websites and will push them higher in search results. So a GoDaddy SSL not only protects your customers but helps you find more of them.
What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer. It might sound complex, but it’s really not. SSL Certificates validate your website’s identity and encrypt the information visitors send to, or receive from, your site. This keeps thieves from spying on any exchange between you and your shoppers.
When you have an SSL Certificate protecting your website, your customers can rest assured that the information they enter on any secured page is private and can’t be viewed by cyber crooks. GoDaddy makes it easy to install your certificate and secure your server
For more information, see Defining SSL Certificates.
How to use Godaddy Coupon?
Here below I will guild you some simple steps that you can do on your account at Godaddy when buying your domains, SSL certificates or hosting. It’s very easy that almost un-technical guys can do that.
- Click or copy the Godaddy coupon code you choose on this website. Then login to your Godaddy account, go to products management page.
- Choose the services that you want to buy at Godaddy, ie: domain name, hosting, SSL, email, Website builder,…and make a payment
- At check-out page, look at the right-side, near above the “Process to Checkout” button, there’s a text said: “Have a promotional code?” and an “Add“ text button beside
- Click on the line “Add” and paste your coupon code into the text box, then press “Apply” to continue
- Check again the total order and press the button “Process to Checkout” to next step to make payment
Who is Godaddy?
Godaddy, founded in 1997, is known as the world’s largest domain registrar. They now have over 14 million customers worldwide with 14 facilities around the world such as Asia, Europe, India, California,…and more. Beside of that, Godaddy is also a large company in the world with more than 5000 employees. They have more than 72 million domains under management with 24/7/365 round-the-clock customer care operations.
With above things, Godaddy is now the world’s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses. They got many awards during years.
Some other their awards below
- 2004 to 2013 – Inc. 500/5000
- 2006 to 2012 – Domain Name Wire – Best Registrar Award
- 2012 & 2013 – Stevie Awards – Customer Service Department of the Year
- 2012 – About.com Readers’ Choice Award
- In 2012 – Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For” honoree
- In 2012 – “Best Security Team” Finalist
And their latest award is “Inclusive Workplace Award” at HireStory
Contact to Godaddy
You have many ways to contact Godaddy if you have your own business and want to cooperate with them. Find your relevant requirement and connect with right department here
If you’re a customer, you can contact them by live chat or call them directly 24/7 with their award-winning support team at (480) 505-8877 or Español (480) 463-8300 24/7 Atención al cliente. Contact them here
Good luck to you!