Renewal Domain Godaddy – These are the best ways of working for 2018
Renewal Domain Godaddy – These current days, almost Godaddy renewal coupon codes are expired and invalid. So that, it’s very hard to find a working one. In case you have hundreds or thousands of domain names and you need to renew them at the same time, then you should join in Godaddy Domain Discount Club (GDDC). This is a profitable way and saves you a lot of money.
By default, you will get the 40% off discount on domain name & web hosting renewal price when you join in GDDC. It’s really a good discount percent nowadays.
Table of Contents
- 1. Join Godaddy Discount Domain Club
- 2. Convert your default currency to INR currency
- 3. Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
- 4. Other useful Godaddy promotions you may need below
- 5. Who is Godaddy?
Below are 2 methods that are currently working and they will help you save a lot of money now. Those are:
- Joining Godaddy Discount Domain Club
- Converting your default currency to INR currency (India Rupee, Rs)
Now let’s go to the detail of each method
1. Join Godaddy Discount Domain Club
This method is extremely helpful and profitable when you have hundreds or thousands of domain names. And you need to renew them at the same time. Hence, joining this club saves you up to 50% off on NET domain, ORG domain, and many other domain extensions renewal prices yearly.
Join “Godaddy Discount Domain Club” in order to get a bulk discount on renewals, transfers, and new purchases
1.1. Godaddy Discount Domain Club (GDDC)
Currently, almost coupon codes to renewal domain Godaddy has been expired and removed. So that, I would recommend you to join “Godaddy Discount Domain Club” in order to get a bulk discount on renewals, transfers, and new purchases. When you’re in GDDC, by default you will get 40% off discount when renewing your domain names or web hosting. That’s great!
The Godaddy renewal price when you are in discount domain club below
- .COM renewal: $8.29/year – 44% Off
- .CO renewal: $24.99/year – 16% Off
- .NET renewal: $9.99/year – 41% Off
- .ORG renewal: $11.99/year – 40% Off
- .INFO renewal: $9.99/year – 41% Off
- .ME renewal: $15.99/year – 20% Off
- .BIZ renewal: $11.99/year – 40% Off
- .MOBI renewal: $12.99/year – 20% Off
- .TV renewal: $29.99/year – 25% Off
- .IO renewal: $35.99/year – 40% Off
See more here
1.2. Godaddy coupon code for Joining GDDC
In addition, before joining GDDC, you also need Godaddy coupon codes in order to save money when paying the annual fee. With the coupon below, it saves you a lot of money, from 25% off – 40% off based on your account and country.
– These Godaddy coupon codes save you up to 35% off Godaddy Discount Domain Club order! ($58.49/year). They also save up to you 35% off on other new purchases too.
2. Convert your default currency to INR currency
However, many of you guys usually have a few, example 3-5 or 10+, 20+ domain names or more. With such of these cases, there is a helpful and profitable method that helps you a lot. That is, switching your default currency to India currency (INR, Rs) before checking out. This method saves you from 20% off – 27% off on your total orders
Below are the processes to renew domain Godaddy
Step 1: Choose the expiring domain names
Choose the expiring domain name(s) that you need to renew at Godaddy, then press the “Continue” button as the image below to continue.
Step 2: Switch your default currency to India currency (INR, Rs)
At your cart page, do switching your default currency to India currency (INR, Rs, India Rupee). An example is from USD to INR as the image below. The changing currency feature is on the left-top corner of the page
Finally, Step 3: Proceed to Checkout
The page then refreshes again and you will now see that your total cart will decrease 27% Off with INR, Rs currency. As the image below.
Finally, you continue to go to the next step by pressing the orange button “Proceed to Checkout“. At this time your cart is using INR currency until the end of the process. You must use your Credit Card to pay for the order.
You can also read my other article about how to change the current currency here
– Act fast to do renewal domain Godaddy now!!!
3. Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
In many cases, yes. It depends upon your domain name’s extension and its registry rules. Read more: Domain Name Extensions – What do they mean?
If the registry for your domain name extension allows it, Godaddy holds your expired domain name for a few days waiting for you to renew it. For many domain name extensions (such as .com, .net, and .org) there is a grace period allowing you to renew the domain name after expiration without penalty. After the grace period for these extensions, you must pay a redemption fee plus the cost of regular renewal if you want to keep the domain name.
For some domain name extensions, primarily country code (ccTLD) extensions, there is no grace period. Once the domain name expires, you must pay a redemption fee plus renewal to keep the domain name…(GoDaddy Support)
5. Who is Godaddy?
Godaddy, founded in 1997, is known as the world’s largest domain name registrar. They now have over 17 million customers worldwide with 14 facilities around the world in Asia, Europe, India, California,…and more. Besides that, Godaddy is also a large company in the world with more than 5000 employees. They have more than 75 million domain names under management with 24/7/365 round-the-clock customer care operations.
With above things, Godaddy is now the world’s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses. They got many awards during years.
5.1. Some other their awards below
- 2004 to 2013 – Inc. 500/5000
- 2006 to 2012 – Domain Name Wire – Best Registrar Award
- 2012 & 2013 – Stevie Awards – Customer Service Department of the Year
- 2012 – About.com Readers’ Choice Award
- In 2012 – Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For” honoree
- In 2012 – “Best Security Team” Finalist
And their latest award is “Inclusive Workplace Award” at HireStory
5.2. Contact to Godaddy
You have many ways to contact Godaddy support team if you have your own business and want to cooperate with them. Find your relevant requirement and connect with right departments here
If you’re a customer, you can contact them by live chat or call them directly 24/7 with their award-winning support team at (480) 505-8877 or Español (480) 463-8300 24/7 Atención al cliente. Contact them here
Good luck to you!