40 Crucial Tips You Must Know for Selecting a Reliable SEO Company
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Below are factors that will assist you to hire a reliable SEO company
- 3. Conclusion
Image source: Pixabay.com
This has become a trending topic in the recent times. You should divert your focus and not overlook this for a solid online presence. For starters do you have a tip on the number of articles published daily?
More than two million articles are published just for a single fortnight.
This is a clear sign of the kind of competition on the platform. It will not just be a walk in the park for you to stand out amongst the rest. Research has indicated that approximately 90% of online experience begins with a search engine.
This creates room for professional SEO services. It is very difficult to find the right SEO company. But the difference can be noted when it comes to quality scores and traffic.
2. Below are factors that will assist you to hire a reliable SEO company
2.1. Service Itemization
It is very crucial to know the kind of services offered by your preferred SEO company. This is what to check:
1. The precise services you anticipate from that industry.
2. The work plan in place on how to improve your traffic as well as keywords rankings.
3. The intervals for each service or plan.
4. Hours expectation monthly for every service.
5. The website pages will be optimized at the beginning and ongoing
6. The number of pages that will be generated monthly.
7. The exact figure of required articles, as well as the number of backlinks monthly.
2.2. Content Optimization
Image source: creative-commons-images.com
Content optimization is the process of optimizing the title, URLs, description of the summary, the body text, keyword research and many other factors. This will simplify work for search engines in locating the content on your website. At this juncture, ensure coverage of the following:
8. Whether they generate new or use the existing content.
9. The category of links created and how.
10. The expected number of links on monthly basis.
11. The measure put in locating broken links and how to rectify them.
12. The knowledge on Google Panda, Penguin, and quality of backlinks.
13. The keyword researches for the selection on the basis.
14. Knowledge of good quality backlinks essential for your rankings.
15. Knowledge of poor quality backlinks that drive to penalization.
2.3. Difference between White Hat and Black Hat SEO
Black Hat and White Hat are the 2 opposite sides of SEO. Be on the lookout for SEO agencies that use black hat SEO to gain simple money from you. Consider the tips below which will go a long way to differentiate between black or white hat SEO strategies:
16. Black Hat provides identical or duplicate, copied content while White Hat SEO will provide original and unique high-quality content.
17. Keywords stuffing and hidden text is a sign of Black Hat SEO whereas necessary keywords are White Hat SEO.
18. White Hat SEO will use relevant links while Black Hat SEO will redirect your links to irrelevant content.
19. For Black Hat SEO complying with HTML is impossible while White Hat SEO comply automatically.
2.4. Off-Page and On-Page SEO
Image source: commons.wikimedia.org
These On-page and Off-page are alterable used to rank a page by Google. Determination of On-page SEO is achieved by directly checking the page you desire to optimize. They include headings (h1, h2, h3), page structures, and content.
While Off-page SEO is determined by different sources, they might include different websites in your social networks and industry.
The following must be given keen interest when it comes to On-page SEO:
20. Have a right and suitable keywords studying.
21. Have a strong focus on content that is engaging and compelling.
22. Regular updating of content.
23. Have the relevant HTML in URL, titles, subheadings, meta description, meta tag, and website design.
24. Mobile friendly content since a majority of people uses smartphones to get access to information.
Google Panda and Google Penguin came and intercepted some popular methods used to manipulate Google algorithms. The manipulations include the use of hidden links, keyword stuffing, buying links, and use of link building software, blog spamming, achieving ranks through manipulation of SEO and spinning of articles together with much more.
The following factors should be put into consideration for Off-page SEO:
25. Possess high-quality backlinks that have established trust through authority.
26. Have the capability to link from pages with identity and high-authority.
27. Link to relevant sites.
28. Have social media presence.
29. Present aspects to fit a specified city and country.
30. Have knowledge of how SEO works to be on the safer side. It will greatly assist you and will be hard to get scammed.
2.5. Credibility of the Company
Image source: istockphoto.com
There are some factors you need to check before you settle for an SEO company. Below is what you should have at the back of your mind:
31. Meet the company SEO team if there is any possibility.
32. Go through their case studies to confirm social proof of the SEO company you want.
33. Determine the network worthiness of the company in the SEO industry.
34. Counter check samples of work done to determine whether the company has qualified and experienced SEO writers.
35. Check whether the company has any other of your competitors.
2.6. Must Ask Questions
After establishing you’re desired and consider to be the perfect SEO company. Below are questions you should ask:
36. The expected ranking increment you would like to see
37. The time they need from your in-house team
38. The intervals you will be holding your meetings.
39. The period for sending progress reports.
40. The channel of receiving feedback from customers.
2.7. Common Mistakes Committed
- Going for SEO agencies that always promise with the first-page position
- Participation in offers promising submission of your site to the search engines
- Using frames to develop your site, which often brings problems for search engines trying to index your site
- The setting of unrealistic expectations
Determine a procedure for the set of questions and place a clause for the same. It is also advisable to include how to address legal issues. You never know what might happen desire to be on the safer side.
Your presence online can bring you profit or loss to your business. Do not be deceived by companies who promise to deliver but disappear into thin air with your money.
Good luck to you,