What is WordPress Hosting and What you need to know!
What is WordPress Hosting?
Nowadays, WordPress CMS (Content Management Software) is one of the most popular CMS platforms in the world. Therefore, there’re many webmasters, developers, and bloggers using it daily for their websites. And there’s about 30% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news websites online.
In addition, it’s not only for free using but also for easy management; from small personal blogs to large e-commerce sites with tons of traffic daily. Also, it’s flexible, extendable, adaptable and user-friendly.
Furthermore, WordPress already has the largest user community that they’re willing to support you at anytime, anywhere. And it’s on almost WordPress problems you face.
Hence, WordPress hosting is a hosting service that is specifically designed to optimize only for WordPress websites. It has been configured to have better security and performance. It also has been automatically updated as needed.
What you need to know?
- You will get maximum support on WordPress platform by hosting provider
- You will receive the technical support about WordPress reliable
- Your WordPress website will work faster and more stable on this kind of hosting
- You will always receive all WordPress update if it’s available
- Your hosting provider will assure the security and privacy for you
- Typically, this kind of WordPress hosting is more expensive than normal web hosting
- Maybe you don’t have a full control as much as you want on your hosting (with Shared WordPress hosting)
- And you will need a basic knowledge of WordPress platform
Besides many advantages that WordPress hosting has for WordPress sites. Users using WordPress also have thousands of themes & plugins for choosing and using. Moreover, they are totally free of charge.
Frequently, choosing a hosting provider that already has WordPress optimization is the problem that many guys usually face with. And especially when you’re new to WordPress CMS. So that, in order to help you guys about this, I had an article about on best WordPress hosting providers for you.
Good luck to you!